If you are interested in four or five short audio downloads in which Ram Seegobin gives LALIT’s immediate response to the Carcassonne Report on Electoral Reforms and the Judgment of the Judicial Committee of the Privy Council on the Bloc 104 case, you just click on “audio” in the Downloads section on the home-page on the left near the top, and then on the individual audio files. All are Ram Seegobin speaking on the following sub-themes in a Top FM Hard Talk program.
The audio tapes are on the following:
1. LALIT on the Carcassonne Report (2 minutes)
2. LALIT on the way the Carcassonne Report proposes a semi-presidential system without a due mandate. (3 minutes)
3. LALIT’s comments on the Judgment of the Judicial Committee of the Privy Council in the Bloc 104 case about returning officers accepting nomination papers or not. (4 minutes)
4. The danger of the Carcassonne Report. (2 minutes)
5. Irresponsibility and frivolity of the Carcassonne Report. (2 minutes)